A unique, Mind-Body approach to healthy eating and permanent transformation. Learn practical tools for eating healthy, and master how your subconscious mind controls your eating habits with Hypnotherapy. June 10th 3-5pm.
Be empowered over your eating habits.
Learn practical tools and easy-to-keep changes with the help of a board-certified Dietician Nutritionist.
The healthy eating introductory workshop will focus on making food choices that lead to a pattern of healthy eating that can be sustained over time. The work shop will provide practical tips that are easy to incorporate in daily living.
Learn how to:
- making food choices that lead to a pattern of healthy eating
- sustained over time
- Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2020
- practical tips that are easy to incorporate in daily living
- Making shifts to eating a balanced diet with a variety of foods, minding portions
- Limiting saturated and trans fats, added sugars and sodium
- Incorporating physical activity, mindfulness and time and stress management into healthy lifestyle
The workshop will be interactive and participants will be provided with and tips to track behavior, learn nutrition information to make healthy choices and facilitate change. GIVE YOURSELF SOME TLC:
- Track - Food intake; physical activity; progress toward goals; weight, health indicators (blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, other). This is an important step as it has been shown that those who have managed to make healthy changes are those who have kept track of their information. It is a technique to be mindful of what one is eating.
- Learn – What to eat/avoid, how much; how to eat on a budget; types of activity, how much, how often, tips and tools, Variety, flexibility; cost effectiveness;
- Compare and choose to change – compare where you are with what you’ve learned and make choices to take small steps, big gains
Master your subconscious mind to eat healthy, forever.
Learn from a Clinical-Hypnotherapist how eating and other life-patterns are deeply encoded in your subconscious mind—and how to finally change them.
Learn how your subconscious mind controls 95% of everything you think, say, and do. Eating the right foods and working out, but still not achieving your goals? Your subconscious mind controls your body chemistry and can override
your hard earned work. Learn how to reveal your subconscious mind's inner workings and break out of self-sabotaging behaviors. Learn from a board-certified clinical-hypnotherapist:
- How the deep (subconscious) mind uses food to experience self-love
- How sub conscious mind overrides the conscious/willing mind
- Removing road blocks to change
- Overcoming self-sabotage from the subconscious mind
- Creating permanent change and transformation
- How to use the other 95% of your mind to achieve goals
Don't miss out on this unique mind-body approach to healthy living.
- Workshop date: June 10th 3-5pm. $25 participation fee.
- Learn food basics and practical approaches.
- Hosted by Sandy Narayanan, M.S., R.D.N. and Shivam Ray, CMS-CHt, FIBH
- Learn how to create balanced, portion controlled meals with small shifts
- Learn the secrets to permanent transformation and deep mind wellness.
- Identify long term patterns and behaviors and how to change them.
Online Sign UpWorkshop Registration
Seats are limited, reserve yours today.
3-5pm. Sign up online. Pay later.
Thank You.We will contact you to confirm your registration.
Meet your hosts
Board-certified Dietitian Nutritionist & Clinical Hypnotherapist
Sandy Narayanan, M.S., R.D.N.
Co-Founder/Executive Director, Marjorie’s Fund: The Type 1 Diabetes Global Initiative and founder/CEO of CoreCise, a nutrition, exercise and health coaching business. Sandy has had a successful career in Human Resources, spearheading strategic initiatives in a variety of industries and organizations. Sandy is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Certified Personal Trainer and Health Coach.
Shivam Ray, CMS-CHt, FIBH
Certified Medical Support Hypnotherapist and Fellow of International Board of Hypnotherapy, Shivam Ray has been helping clients make transformative life changes and educating them how to use a resource we're all born with—our immensely powerful subconscious mind. Ray combines modern, clinical Hypnotherapy with Eastern concepts of holistic, mind body wellness to help clients become self-empowered at many levels.